Freelance | Paid per Thread | Remote (WFA)
• Develop an engaging and effective content, such as tweets, graphics, and videos.
• Prepare visual or video briefs for creative team.
• Stay up-to-date on trends and best practices in social media marketing.
• Proven Experience in managing social media accounts, specifically Twitter is preferred. This may include managing personal or professional accounts, or working in a social media marketing or communications role.
• Able to deliver complex thought to simple words
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Knowledge of current social media trends, best practices, and emerging platforms is important to stay ahead of the competition.
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Possess a creative mindset