We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to lead the development and growth of our recorded video learning products. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the product vision, strategy, and roadmap, as well as leading a cross-functional team to bring the product to market.
1. Develop and maintain the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for recorded video learning
2. Define and prioritize product requirements and features based on customer needs and market trends
3. Work closely with cross-functional teams, including maketing, design, content, and sales, to bring the product to market
4. Track and analyze product performance and make data-driven decisions to improve product performance
5. Act as the main point of contact for stakeholders, including customers and partners
6. Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive landscape to inform product decisions
1. 2+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the education or e-learning industry
2. Strong understanding of product development process, including user research, design, and development
3. Excellent communication and leadership skills
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team and make a real impact on the future of education and e-learning.