As Performance Marketing, you are responsible for creating and executing advertising campaigns on behalf of the company. You will work with a team of other marketing team to develop creative concepts, write copy, design graphics, etc.
- Creating ads brief that will attract attention and persuade people to purchase products or services
- Operating, analyzing, and reporting ads performance
- Reviewing media coverage of a company’s products or services to determine its effectiveness
- Staying up-to-date on new technologies and trends within the industry to ensure that campaigns are effective
- Proven work experience
- Experience launching of successful ads before: Instagram/Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Tiktok Ads.
- Ability to identify and track relevant Ads metrics
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Edu-tech background will be a plus point